Dienstag, 1. August 2017

Thoughts

So this is kind of random, I normally write down my thoughts in german in my notebook, but I want to make more of this blog. I think I want to share raw content, not perfected content. It is kind of hard to me as I am a perfectionist that also is chaotic and because of that so many ideas that flow through my head will never be realised. I think many of you can relate to this.
So do not be hard on me for grammar mistakes, I am really just writing it down like right now.
You know the feeling that you want to express and write down and create so much that in the end you end up doing nothing but wasting your time, because you want it be be perfect, not like perfect in a common sense but perfect in 'our' unperfected aesthetic. Kind of hard to express, haha I hope you can get what I mean.

So yes, it was kind of impulsive to begin to write down anything right now, actually I just woke up from a nap in the middle of the day and also I need to write a shit load of mails, but procastinatinating can be productive too. I am actually working really hard on using my time well, also my time off. My 'goal' is that at the end of the day I feel like 90 percent content and fulfilled with what I did. That does not mean I need to work all day, I also count in relaxing and reading a book and listening and playing music, for example.

I have an awesome planner (it's called Klarheit, but it is in german) and there are quotes for every week in it and I found one that fits perfectly to what I want to say, translated into english it means something like: Eliminate the words free time and work time and replace it with the word lifetime and think about if it fulfils you what you are doing with it.

On another note I watched a documentary about the Ocean, in which wasn't so much information, but stunning videos and pictures of our planet and animals underwater. My boyfriend is also tempted to try a more vegan lifestyle after watching 'what the health', yay (I am not fully vegan btw ... not now).
Also I thought about how sad it is that we grow up knowing and seeing so many films and pictures of this beautiful world (I mean we grew up seeing underwater photography on our windows pc desktop), that we sometimes can't realise and forget how beautiful and extraordinary it really is. I don't know how to describe what I mean, but we grow up seeing and also being able to see and look up everything we want to know, that it came to the point all these things seem so normal to us until we see it in real life or think about it intensively. That may also be the reason we know there is so much war and suffering in the world, but we grew up seeing it on screen and so we can't really realise it, because we also grew up seeing fiction equally brutal on tv.

So guys that's it for today, I really need to do mails now.

Kisses
Nanda




1 Kommentar:

  1. :-) i like random stuff, and the more you write the better you get!
    The things you said about the ocean are true, thats why i really want to do a dive course

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen